Built in 2003, 21-29 Great Republic Drive is a modern Best In Class
HACCP approved ±67,797 s.f. refrigerated food processing and
refrigerated distribution facility. The building features 30 foot clear
height, approximately ±14,457 s.f. of freezer space accommodating up to
3,500 pallets, and approximately ±23,620 s.f. of HACCP Food Processing Space, Dry Storage
Perishable Management Services:
Joel B. Miller 617-840-1484
Melissa Chaput (603) 591-5082
- HACCP Approved food processing area with washable walls & ceilings, stainless steel sinks, floor drains, and hot water wash down system.
- Freezer: ±14,457 s.f. / 30' / 2800-3500 Pallet Positions / -10° F
- Dry Storage: 5,661 s.f. / 30' / 395 Pallet Positions
- Cooler Area: 775 s.f. / 30'
- Refrigerated Shipping Dock: ±3,453 s.f. / 18'3"
- Pack Off Room: 6,500 s.f. / 18'3"
- Refrigerated Production Area: ±23,620 s.f. / 20'
- Office Area: 5,000 s.f.
| BUILDING SIZE:
| LAND SIZE:
Waste Treatment Facility
Water & Sewer: Municipal
Electric: Boston Edison / 3000 amp / 3 phase
Gas: Commonwealth Gas
Fire Suppression: Wet system in ambient areas, dry system in freezer.
Zoning: Business Park
|| 2nd Quarter 2019
Show on a map
The information contained herein has either been given to us by the owner of the property or obtained from sources that we deem reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy but we do not guarantee it. This information is subject to change and this offering can be withdrawn without notice.